Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The old west watering hole

     "When you begin a cattle drive, you can't expect to say you are finished until you have visited a fancy woman and played some games of chance".
                                                                                         - Wild Bill Hickok

     Like I said in my last Dead Man's Hand post, I had planned a few more buildings at least, and a saloon had to be on that list. This is another 4ground kit in the form of Rogan's Bar - renamed to the mended drum - and it's friendly barkeep. 
    This was the most involved kit from this range that I have had to build, most of them can be built without instructions once you have a couple under your belt, but I wouldn't advice that with this one, but having actual window is a really nice addition.




The barkeep is from Brigade Games - one of their hired help pack. Something about him just screamed barman to me. Maybe it's the shotgun?


It's images like this that make me think I need to work out how to make some tumble weed.


       The more I look at these images while I write this the more it is being cemented into my head that I need to buy the second-floor addition to this kit. That bar just isn't imposing enough yet.

Thanks for reading.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar