Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There and back again

Well, we have returned from our New Zealand trip somewhat browner and immeasurably more relaxed. Long may it last! It was lovely to catch up with friends and family again and also provided a good chance to take stock of our current situation and think about what the future may hold.

On the wargaming front I picked up some more ACW plastics for my Johnny Reb II project, succumbed to nostalgia in finally getting some basics to start off two small Warhammer Fantasy Battle armies, resupplied myself with Klear, picked up stacks of books and got in plenty of games of Commands & Colors with the old man and my brother. Good fun, and I have enough hobby and reading material to see me through the year...

But now we're back to real life :-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar