Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer time

Tomorrow morning I'm going on my next vacation. This time to the north of Norway. This time I will not be able to read any blogs or do any comments.

When I visited Grimstad I helped my friend Nancy starting her own blog. So pleas visit Nancys sting og ting to say hello to her. Today is also her birthday :) She is a very skilled quilter who also designes her own patterns. And I know she has a lot of beautiful quilts to show you.

I have had time to do some stitching this week. Block # 7 of Leannes House is finished and I have only two blocks left until I can start quilting. I will do these two on my next holiday. And then I will show you the top all together.

I got a mail today telling us about the program of Leannes visit in Norway in october. I am so looking forward to this event. Looks like both Leanne and Gail Pan is having patterns in australian counyty thread 7/7. I have to order this magazine. It's a pity they are not available in Norway yet.

Now I have to pack more sewing projects and some clean clothes. Leaving early tomorrow morning.

See you later :)
in about two weeks.
I'll miss you all.

Saying for today:
Of course there is such things as angels.
Only sometimes they don't have wings ... and we call them friends

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar