Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Craving Crimson - 40% off at Ann Taylor w/ THANKS

For a confined time, use code thank you for 40% off on line (no code wanted in-shop) plus get a meager 2.five% coins back in case you undergo ebates (referral). I assume i was spoiled by using AT's previous stackable sales. undeniable forty% off just isn't always as attractive anymore!
Ann Taylor Wool Crepe Jacket and Pencil Skirt in Petite & Regular sizing, $225 for the set

My friend showed me this healthy nowadays and that i thought it become beautiful. it's one of these units that might appearance placing collectively, yet perform without problems as separates. The shade oozes beauty, and the shorter blazer with "X" center (paying homage to my preferred concept Gratian jacket) tends to be flattering on petite figures. I may not be picking this up because it won't fit sans alterations, however in case you degree a touch bigger than 32-24-32, Ann Taylor's suiting could paintings nicely. The AT tropical wool skirts I very own (and got altered) are work staples, and do no longer wrinkle on me.
Charming Blouse in reg & petites, Vintage Floral Lace Dress in reg & petites (see white on me)
i ponder how generally AT will deliver back this actual antique floral lace get dressed. when they added it in April 2010, I cherished it. i was surprised to see the same get dressed come again this Spring at the manufacturing unit store (after I made my splurge), and then at the regular shop, and then a full-length model in their wedding line...however now, yet again of their wintry weather new arrivals? I apprehend it become a success and those will probably nonetheless purchase it, however a design that I once discovered super is now starting to sense stale. i wonder if it's turning into an AT signature object like their perfect pumps.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar