Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweet Finds


As usual I was scanning the thrift shops after work this week and found a couple goodies for me. First I was at Tuesday Morning looking for a new bathroom rug and found these fabulous paper placemats anyway I love them. I think they will look cute with some of my violet and purple transferware dishes




If Tuesday Morning would have had another package I would have bought 2 packs




Another thing I found when not looking was this single serving teapot in the pattern Charlotte, It looks great with my other blue and white dishes piled on top of a dish cabinet. The large pitcher I found in a thrift store in Fulton last weekend when I was over for lunch with some friends. I have the large bowl to match and it's in the living room with my round china decorating balls in it.






Yesterday after work I stopped at a store I had never been to just to see what they have, a resale store, anyway found this cup violet cup and saucer. I use to always buy violet dishes for a friend who has collected violet items for years. Now I admire them and want them





My new placemat and lavender Charlotte transferware soup bowl. I know younger gals wonder why some of us our " age " collect dishes, I use to wonder the same thing about my great Aunt Ollie who had lots gorgeous dishes and now wish I had all of them. I have some of her Brown and white transferware dishes and a glass banana bowl .



Only place I went shopping today was Joann fabrics, linen is 40% off and I am going to TRY and make me a long white linen dress sort of a kaftan style.

Need to get some house work done now




Pink Saturday


Amaze me Monday 
Let's Add Sprinkles

It's Small Town Thankful Thursday 

Beverly's Blog Shop 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar