Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Something To Remember Our 40th Anniversary

Just a little something 
to remember this lovely weekend . . .
 Saturday morning
Steve put up our new windmill.
He poured a base for it . . .
 and then we wrote in the concrete. 
The tail didn't come like this,
but thanks to my Cricket
I made stencils to give it a vintage appeal.
Every little thing we do . . .
just puts our mark on our little 
slice of paradise. 

I just thought that I would share.
If any of you are looking for one of these,
look here . . . great product and free shipping :)

I'm not promoting their business.
I just searched for the best deal 
and this was it. 
They have a huge selection,
and we are very happy with ours :)

Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar