Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Swallows but no Amazonian

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 006

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 005

2012-07-29 Not Dressed As Lamb 007

... because I am above average height (5'7"), but Amazonian only when wearing 5" platform heels. And there are swallows on my top. Score!

This top was picked up from my fave supermarket clothing section (they truly have some little gems for next-to-nothing) - it worked perfectly with my neon-trimmed ASOS blazer and floral scarf. I haven't done any pattern mixing for a little while, so I threw in my ready-made pattern-mixed scarf (stripes and florals) with the swallows... so that's actually three patterns in all.

And I'm finally getting more adventurous with my nails - I knew all that Pinning would pay off eventually.

Are you all well and having a wonderful weekend I hope? Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blazer: ASOS, Top: F+F at Tesco, Jeans: Miss Sixty, Wedges: Levi's, Scarf: F+F at Tesco, Bracelets: New Look / Debenhams, Watch: Jasper Conran at Debenhams, Rings: ASOS / ASOS, Nails: Rimmel Camouflage Chic similar / Nails Inc Black Taxi

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Glamamom
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Trend of the Month: Pattern Mixing at Marionberry Style

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar