Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall/Winter 16.17 campaigns: Prada & Miu Miu

My gif (Video source: Prada's yt channel)

Prada and Miu Miu, two brands that go together. However, they couldn't be more different this season. It all started during the shows. Prada used many new faces, as usual, but also many brand favourites. Grand and Bitton took over Miu Miu and...well, most models who were part of that show were models that Ashley never casts. It was uncomfortable to see.
But, what happened with the campaigns?


Prada y Miu Miu, dos marcas que van siempre juntas. Sin embargo, esta temporada no podían ser más diferentes. Todo empezó durante los desfiles. Prada usó a muchas chicas nuevas, como siempre, pero también a muchas favoritas. Grand y Bitton se apoderaron de Miu Miu y...bueno, la mayoría de modelos que estuvieron en el desfile son modelos a las que Ashley nunca contrataría. Dolían los ojos al mirarlo.
Pero, ¿qué pasó con las campañas?


Prada Fall/Winter 16.17: Amanda Googe, Amanda Murphy, Angelica Erthal, Caitie Greene, Danielle Ellsworth, Fei Fei Sun, Freja Beha Erichsen, Julia Nobis, Kiki Willems, Lexi Boling, Londone Myers, Lorena Maraschi, Marina Pérez, Milla Jovovich, Natalie Westling, Noemie Abigail, Ondria Hardin, Paulina Frankowska, Raquel Zimmermann, Rianne von Rompaey, Roos Abels, Sara Dijkink, Sasha Pivovarova, Stella Tennant, Vanessa Axente, Vittoria Ceretti & Yoon Young Bae by Steven Meisel

27 models! A bit ridiculous, if you ask me.
Many Prada girls are back, but the one who steals the show is Vittoria.
Though, what made me the happiest was the fact that Marina FINALLY got a Prada campaign. Better late than never.
The ad itself has grown on me. I kind of hate the background and the huge casting but...once you see all the pictures together, it makes sense.














¡27 modelos! Un poco ridículo, la verdad.
Muchas chicas Prada están de vuelta, pero la que se lleva toda la atención es Vittoria.
Aunque lo que más feliz me hizo fue ver que Marina ha conseguido una campaña de Prada AL FIN. Más vale tarde que nunca.
La campaña en si me va gustando más cuanto más la veo. No me gusta el fondo y el que haya tantas chicas, pero...una vez vemos todas las fotos juntas, es como que tiene sentido.


Miu Miu Fall/Winter 16.17: Amanda Seyfried, Anna Ewers, Taylor Hill, Mayowa Nicholas, Dasha Dogusheva, Dilia Martins by Alasdair McLellan

When I found out Meisel wasn't shooting this campaign, I internally screamed. I honestly expected the worst, since it sounded as if they had to change the photographer because he refused to shoot the models. But it's actually not too bad, casting wise. And it's always nice to see Anna.
What I don't get is Amanda's presence. She's a Givenchy girl, so I wonder what happened.








Cuando me enteré de que Meisel no había fotografiado la campaña, grité por dentro. Siendo sincera, me esperé lo peor. Porque parecía que hubiesen tenido que cambiar el fotógrafo porque este se negaba a fotografiar a las modelos elegidas. Pero el casting no está tan mal. Y siempre me alegra ver a Anna.
Lo que no entiendo es la presencia de Amanda. Es una chica Givenchy, y me pregunto si ha pasado algo.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar