Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cream Ruffles & Black Leather (Fantasy Shopper Outfit)

Cream ruffles & black leather
Cream ruffles, black leather & blue nails

Cream ruffles & black leather
Cream ruffled blouse
Wow I seem to be into my black and white a bit lately, don't I... not like me at all! Plus patterned tights seem to be my thing at the moment too (black and white with patterned tights - just like my Christmas Day outfit. Oh dear). I bought the blouse with some vouchers courtesy of Joules Clothing with whom I did a giveaway in September - quite unlike my usual style, but it's soooo ladylike and smart, I just love it.

I actually wore this outfit last month to an event held by Fantasy Shopper - an extremely addictive online site that allows you to build a virtual dream wardrobe and share outfits with other users. Although it's effectively for fun, it's really creative and has links to the featured retailers' websites where you can buy the items for real (though that's probably a little dangerous where your bank account is concerned)!

Fantasy Shopper

They feature pretty much all the major brands you can think of - my favourites being Accessorize, Debenhams, Karen Millen, New Look, Reiss and Topshop (what can I say - I'm a high street girl!), but if you want to go true fantasy shopping/outfit creating there's brands like Harrods and Browns as well. What I like most about it is the fact that you can browse many retailers all in one place, rather than having to visit their websites one at a time... it would take all day to look at that many online shops.

So pay Fantasy Shopper a visit - and have a look out for outfits by yours truly (I might see you there)!

Happy Thursday everyone :)
Catherine x
Blouse: courtesy of Joules*, Skirt: Debenhams*, Tights: ASOS*, Heels: French Connection (old), Black spike bracelet: New Look, Watch: Debenhams, Rings: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Cobalt

Shop my look! All items marked* are the actual items, if still available:




Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar