Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Queen Review

Rainbow Chain Nails 


Hey all, today I have some very pretty and colourful rainbow chains to review from Lady Queen. These chains, come in a plastic wheel, with a different coloured chain in each space.


First up I'm did a red and white polka dot mani and added the red chain at the base of each nail.


I measured the chain on each nail first to get the right size, and stuck on with a small amount of clear polish.


For my second mani I used the pink chain.


Again cut to the size I needed before I started painting. I made a pink and white base and stamped over the white part, and used the chain to separate the two colours. Again applied using a small amount of clear polish.



These chains are so versitile, as they come in so many pretty colours. I have a 15 % Discount Code KLLC15 for you to use.


Lady Queen can be found on the following social media: FacebookInstagramTwitterYoutubeBlogger and Google+
I'll have another review from Lady Queen next Tuesday, so till then stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar