Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

{Kids Style} Fortnite Styled Shoot

 


Hi guys! Happy Friday. How has your week been so far? 


Christmas Time is fast approaching - and I know with Covid kids really got into games this year. I know I for once have been WAAAAAAYYYY more lenient about Alex enjoying playing games - and this year he really got into Fortnite and Minecraft - so I have a fully-fledged gamer in the house now. 

One day I spotted the most gorgeous Fornite masks on Instagram from Naughty Monster Design (that was WAY cheaper than any other ones I saw and decided to order them for Alex. He adored them and couldn't wait to wear them to school to show off. They are also super comfortable with the double strap that goes behind the head - something Alex prefers on school days.

Alex was lucky enough to get sent some more masks as well as a gorgeous Fortnite Summer shirt - they do the most gorgeous hoodies as well. So today we will be sharing some photos of him rocking the masks and shirt. 








Again, thanks so much Naughty Monster Design for Alex's lovely goodies. 

All the info if you are interested in getting some awesome gaming T-shirts  (I'm seriously getting Alex some more Fortnite shirts as well as some Minecraft and Among Us ) - 





* The shirt and masks were gifted - all opinions are our own*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar