Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lil Wayne Speaks On "I Am Not A Human Being 2"

Lil Wayne dropped an EP (I Am Not A Human Being) in 2010, in-between his Carter 3 and Carter 4 albums, now he is ready to drop the sequel- I Am Not A Human Being 2. The album already has 3 singles (My Homies Still, No Worries and Bitches Love me) out, and it is set to drop on the 26th of March.









Check what he had to say about the album below-

"I have a lot of guests on the album. That's what's unusual about the album. I'm usually a two or three feature-type guy. But this album, I have a lot of features because I have a lot of friends, a lot of people that wanted to help out. I just appreciate them all. And I have a lot of different production on it too. I got Juicy J, David Banner, Soulja Boy - and that's the production." (NOLA)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar